New Year, New Adventures & we want YOU involved! 2018
A huge and sparkly Happy New Year to you all. It’s a brand spanking New Year and we are so excited to get it started.
2018 is the year of YOU, the year of kindness, the year of magic and, of course, the year of BURLESQUE! Put those hands out in front of you and squeeze hard! Tee hee hee!
Well what a busy year it has been at House of Trixie Blue, full of adventure and a whole load of shimmies. We got up to a lot of mischief this year…
Our 2017 Highlights
We had the pleasure of teaching amazing students on a weekly and workshop basis, cementing our love for flex and burlesque even more. Thank you for sharing your Wednesday nights (and the odd Saturday) with us.
2017 was the year of the burlesque show. House of Trixie Blue ran 1/2 shows each month…sometimes even 3. A huge thank you for everyone who was a part of the production journey.
We worked with incredible burlesque performers, students, professionals and everyone in between. Each and every performer rocked our stages this year! You gorgeous glittery bunch.
Our performers shimmied and shaked their money makers at iconic events, making history and spreading their unique blend of burlesque and banter throughout the UK & Europe.
House of Trixie Blue sponsored amazing events, such as, Tea Time Tassel off and Satan’s Angel weekender. It was an honour to be involved with these events, a sure-fire highlight of our career.
We celebrate the everyday at House of Trixie Blue as living in the now is our thing BUT this year our students and professional performers were honoured with awards, international titles and all sorts of amazing achievements and accolades to celebrate. SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!
We continued to support local businesses and charities in the best way we possibly could by donating prizes, fundraising and raising awareness.
Platforming performers is such an important part in the House of Trixie Blue & burlesque world. We offered 6 dedicated shows in 2017 to do just this and supported our fellow friends, Miss Tobi James and Morning Star with their celebration shows.
Our Goals for 2018
It has been a pleasure to be a part of your lives in 2017 and we hope you will continue to knock at our door in 2018. We have the following plans for 2018, come get involved:
- Continue to create opportunities for our students and the burlesque community.
- Support local charities, businesses and events.
- Develop our thriving hen party branch and hen party instructor academy.
- Bring back our brand ambassadors to be bigger and more rewarding than ever.
- Create and develop our free Ultimate Guide to Burlesque workbooks so you can develop further.
- Chase the adventure and most of all have fun.
We would love to hear your thoughts on our New Year goals and hear what yours are too (we’re a nosey bunch). Head on over to our Facebook page to tell us more.
We couldn’t run House of Trixie Blue without you! Thank you all so much for getting involved in all things burlesque. Have a Happy New Year and we’re coming for you 2018.
Love & Shimmies
House of Trixie Blue
Join us on our official websites for news and updates:
- Posted in: Articles ♦ Burlesque ♦ Burlesque Lessons ♦ Charities ♦ Events ♦ FlexiBlue ♦ Hen Parties ♦ Hen Party ♦ History ♦ Newcastle ♦ News ♦ Q & A ♦ The Carnival of Tease ♦ The Periwinkle Pussycat ♦ Tips n Tricks ♦ Trixie Blue ♦ Wedding
- Tagged: adventure, burlesque, burlesque class, burlesque classes, burlesque performer, burlesque show, house of trixie blue, new year, new year adventures, new years resolutions, newcastle, north east, trixie blue